15 Feb 2013 Creative Business Management with Corwin Hiebert (Podcast 361)
Today I’m really happy to have had the opportunity to chat with Corwin Hiebert, manager to David duChemin and the author of numerous books on creative business and management, and lucky for us, Corwin agreed for me to record our conversation.
We discussed Corwin’s new book and ebook (see below) and also discuss the following questions:
- How did you get started doing what you do?
- As a photographer, what are the benefits of having a manager, and what should a photographer do to try and hook up with one?
- What are the three things that you think photographers should do to become more successful?
- What are the three things that you think photographers should stop doing to become more successful?
- What is it like being David duChemin’s manager? 🙂
Corwin’s latest book Living the Dream – Putting Your Creativity to Work [and Getting Paid] is available on Amazon in hard copy or as a Kindle download.
Find Corwin Here: http://www.taendem.com/
I also hosted TWiP this week: http://www.thisweekinphoto.com/
Music by UniqueTracks
Subscribe in iTunes for Enhanced Podcasts delivered automatically to your computer.
Download this Podcast in MP3 format (Audio Only).
Download this Podcast in Enhanced Podcast M4A format. This requires Apple iTunes or Quicktime to view/listen.
Share this post with your friends!
You can also use the social icons below...